In order for the theme to function properly on your site, you must be running WordPress 4.9 or higher, PHP 5.6 or higher, and MySQL 5 or higher. We have tested it with Mac, Windows and Linux. Below is a list of items you should check to make sure your host can comply with.
- Check to ensure that your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- Always make sure they are running the latest version of WordPress.
- You can download the latest release of WordPress from the official WordPress website.
- Always create secure passwords for WordPress, FTP and database.
Hosting is more secure when PHP applications, like WordPress, are running using your account’s username instead of the server’s default shared username (www or www-data). The most common way for hosting companies to do this is using PHP. Just ask your potential host if they run PHP or something similar.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues that you may run into such as: white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content, etc. are related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to adjust as follows:
- max_execution_time 300
- memory_limit 256M
- post_max_size 128M
- max_input_vars 3000
- upload_max_filesize 128M
You can verify your PHP configuration limits in the System status in the theme options.
How to choose PHP version?
- Come cPanel or ISP Manager and find select PHP version menu
- Choose version 5.6, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3 or 7.4
- Save the changes
Now you have set up all the basic theme requirements, you can proceed to configure other settings for your theme by referring to related articles on support center homepage. Thank you for spending time with us.
Installation & Update
- Page builder basics
- Enable page builder for custom post types
- Using page builder
- Creating pages and posts
- Building the site header
- Building the site footer
- Using content blocks
- Main layout block, sidebar, titlebar
- Building the post grid/carousel
- Creating the sliders
- Building the modal windows
- Building the forms
- Mega menus