Go back to documentation
First of all, to install our theme and run it you need the content management system which is called WordPress.
- How to install WordPress – WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation. Under most circumstances, installing WordPress is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete. Many web hosts now offer tools to automatically install WordPress for you. However, if you wish to install WordPress yourself, the following guide will help.
- First Steps With WordPress – Let’s take a step-by-step tour through your WordPress site and see how the different functions work and how to make your new site your own. During the first part of this tutorial, please don’t change anything within the program unless it is part of the tutorial. After following these steps, you’ll soon be changing everything.
- New To WordPress – Where to Start – If you are new to WordPress, here is a step-by-step plan for getting started. If you need help along the way, plenty of options for assistance are listed in this article. Welcome to the exciting world of WordPress!
Installation & Update
- Page builder basics
- Enable page builder for custom post types
- Using page builder
- Creating pages and posts
- Building the site header
- Building the site footer
- Using content blocks
- Main layout block, sidebar, titlebar
- Building the post grid/carousel
- Creating the sliders
- Building the modal windows
- Building the forms
- Mega menus