1. The License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Product) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Product, as well as the FAQs (which form part of this license).
2. You are licensed to use the Product to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort:
(a) For an Product that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Product.
(b) For other types of Product, an End Product is a work that incorporates the Product as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Product.
4. You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Product. You can combine the Product with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
7. You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client.
8. You can’t re-distribute the Product as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Product either on its own or bundled with other products, and even if you modify the Product. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Product as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
9. You can’t use the Product in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Product in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Product that is created using the application.
10. Although you can modify the Product and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Product on a stand-alone basis.
11. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Product and use it separately from the End Product.
12. You can only use the Product for lawful purposes.
13. Products that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These Products are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Products requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the KRAFT Studio Terms for your use of the Product. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the KRAFT Studio Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Product from it.
16. The KRAFT Studio retains ownership of the Product but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the KRAFT Studio and you.
Product(s) sold and distributed by KRAFT Studio (or Product(s)), are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, KRAFT Studio is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for Product(s). Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the Product will function with all third-party plugins or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using Products. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion. Additionally, we are not liable and will not be held responsible for any personal loss, site damage, site errors, theft, fraud, loss of profits or revenue, loss of business or opportunities, or loss of customers or clients as a result of installing or using Products.
KRAFT Studio sells and distributes Product(s) “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for Product(s) sold and distributed by KRAFT Studio is only available for those who have an active, paid license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
What Our Support Service Covers
We only support our Products, sold on kraftstudio.pro. Our Support Service includes assistance with Product installations, configuration and use. If you need help setting up or configuring your product, please first check the documentation and FAQs. Your question might have been answered already. If it hasn’t, please submit a ticket.
We will fix any defects in our Products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. We will also try to provide a solution via our support for smaller defects or errors as a precursor to a more substantial update to the particular Product as part of our scheduled Product updates. If you think you have found a bug, please let us know.
What Our Support Service Does Not Cover
Our Support Service does not cover Third Party products and services. We may require you to disable Third Party products that are installed alongside our Products before we are able to assist you.
We do not give general WordPress support. You can find resources and answers around WordPress in the WordPress.org forums
We provide our Products as is. While we can help you to configure our products within the capabilities of each plugin, we do not customize our Products or support any Third Party customizations of our Products. A customization is anything that changes the way our Products look or function relative to how we make our Products available to you. If you need customization, we do our best to offer advice and direct you to appropriate resources. But we do not take responsibility or endorse Third Party solutions for customized Products.
Support and updates for Product are provided as long as Product is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, KRAFT Studio will no longer be responsible for providing support for Product:
- Product is no longer actively developed as a viable product under KRAFT Studio.
- Product or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our Products, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
Product(s) is sold as an automatically recurring subscription that renews each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to Personal, Plus and Professional license levels.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of Product(s) license subscriptions (Personal, Plus, Professional):
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the KRAFT Studio website. If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for purchased Product when your license expires.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments (for Personal, Plus, Professional subscriptions only). We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed. If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for Product.
KRAFT Studio grants each customer a non-transferable license to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package (Personal, Professional, Business, Agency).
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites the customer/license-holder may not on-sell the originally-purchased license key provided by KRAFT Studio to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. KRAFT Studio will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your Product downloads. You can download the Product by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the Product and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://kraftstudio.pro/contacts to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
All Products are property of KRAFT Studio. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our Product(s) is strictly prohibited.
Our Product(s) is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our Product(s).
Website & Content
All content found on this site and throughout the Product including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of KRAFT Studio and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
KRAFT Studio reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a Product(s) subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the Product. We cannot grant refunds after the first 14 days of the original purchase. We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments (for Personal, Plus, Professional subscriptions only). We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- Your reason for requesting a refund is one of the following: You have purchased the Product/subscription, and after installing and testing the Product, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup. You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the Product in the future. If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the Product properly or get the Product to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the Product will not work for you. Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the Product from your site if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing Product(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
KRAFT Studio may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Product(s) updates, promotions and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Purchase Terms and Refund Policy and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Purchase Terms and Refund Policy without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.